Welcome to my blog, y’all!
I write about yoga and teaching yoga, meditation, movies and TV, travel, books that inspire me, and personal things like my family, anxiety, and random observations.
Want to know more about me?
- I teach yoga. I’ve been teaching for 13 years in Kennett Square, PA, and I love it. I write about my experience with teaching, in hopes that it may help someone else. I am certified to teach hatha, gentle, vinyasa, and meditation.
- I recently became certified to teach Yin Yoga. This practice focuses on the fascia and connective tissues of the body and is a wonderful compliment to more active, vigorous forms of exercise.
- I am a certified Reiki Level 1 practitioner. I can move energy with my bare hands! Which is awesome, because many of our troubles start with blocked energy in the body.
- I am certified in Chakra Therapeutics, too, which is a way of promoting healing by using the subtle energy of the chakras in the body.
- I am also an Intuitive Healer and Psychic Reader. I can do intuitive readings, angel readings, and soul readings.
I have other credentials, too: I have an MA in English composition from Virginia Commonwealth University. I’m also writing a novel (which is “in turnaround,” as they say). When I worked in the real world, I taught freshman composition, business communication, and English. I was also a stay-at-home mom for many years. But now my girls are launched into the world, and I’m starting a new phase of my life. The writer phase. Read, comment, enjoy.
Email me at email@example.com